This course is targeted at C-Level executives and who are seeking to build next generation platforms using Bitcoin as a technology substrate. The purpose of this course is to give answers to questions such as:
- What is the difference between BSV and Cryptocurrency?
- What are blocks
- What are transactions
- Separation of blockchain vs transaction ledger
- Working blockchain - Pruning vs SPV and block linked databases
- Why fixed protocol
- What is a 'private blockchain'?
- Why is Proof of Work superior vs Proof of Stake/Authority/ETC
- Why is proof of work inefficient for BTC but efficient for BSV and more efficient at scale?
- What do I need to understand to start working out how to leverage Bitcoin
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded our certificate of completion.
Should you have any questions as you go through the course, please join our Discord channel.
Please use our contact form if you want to report any issues or have any comments about the course.